PETbc – The Pet Education Training, and Behaviour Council | associate members
The Pet Education Training, and Behaviour Council is a British organisation that promotes high standards for canine and pet-related training associations, canine and feline behaviour course providers and similar interest groups in the UK that also represent the future for pet education in companion animal behaviour disciplines.
It supports participating organisations and their respective members through projects that further the process of learning and management. It will specifically focus on the development of individuals as pet educators.
Our remit is:
- to facilitate and support the improvement of pet training.
- to facilitate the education of canine and feline behaviour practitioners.
- to facilitate acquisition of knowledge and understanding by pet owners, handlers or ancillary family members.
- to support the improvement of pet training through behaviour psychology and ongoing learning.
- to promote ongoing learning and educational development.
- to promote a better understanding between client and service provider, support and conduct scholarly activity in support of educational courses in further and higher education.
- to recognise individual associations which promote care, behaviour and training for pets world-wide.